Friday, January 16, 2015

As we head into the MLK weekend I am somewhat relieved.  It has been a challenging week, a new student was added to my classroom and he can be difficult.  The biggest issue, and main reason he is now with me, is his propensity to wander the halls.  My challenge, whether I choose to accept it or not, was, has been and will continue to be keeping him in the room.  Secondary to that is making sure his impact on the educative environment is minimal, in the negative sense.  He is listening, but I know we are in the honeymoon phase right now...I will be spending many hours this weekend finalizing my lesson plans for him through the next trimester and a half...fun, fun, fun, preps 13 and 14!!!!

Still in shock that my other students decided today was a great day to complete make-up work...Friday before a three day weekend and they worked hard!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment