Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello Landians....I hope Monday was a great day for you!  For me, it was a bit crazy...

I am always reminded at how amazing my students are but also how much work is involved in helping them get to where they need to get...by, well, my students...It was a strong day in terms of production, but herding cats comes to mind...two in and one out...

I took an assessment for my special ed masters last night and did well..I had an interesting debate with my professor about why the answer I provided to the question I got wrong provided some insight into the political ramifications, meaning real life issues, of funding allocation.  What made it even more interesting is my wife receiving a letter to, from her supervisors that completely supported my answer...going to redact it and send it in to my professor....

No comments:

Post a Comment