Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday....and let me assure you it was a long week of trials and tribulation in johnlandia this week.  Not exactly sure why, but guessing the addition on a new student into the community had a lot to do with the tension, outbursts and issues. Of course it is always an uphill battle dealing with the kids busybody tendencies, but such is life in an EI room.

So now what? Well, here I sit at my daughter's swim lesson, and honestly, I am blown away be her coach...watching the way she captivates my daughter and engages her is inspiring...it doesn't take a lot from her...she models the movement, explain the technique and interacts with my daughter employing the tactics of formative assessment to finally perfect the desired motion through the water...

Watching someone who is a really good educator is nothing other than breathtaking and inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment